Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lights Out


The night after earth hour saw us once again in complete darkness as there was a power cut in the entire Lintas area due to some accident someone had with an important power line. It lasted for almost five hours starting from somewhere around 4.30pm to around 9pm. After dinner, I went outside and saw that the sky was filled with stars so I took some pictures. This is a 3 picture panorama of the sky that night. All three images were taken in 5 sec @ iso 200. It should be alot clearer if you load the bigger image :) [It also has been compressed for faster loading so it might appear more blur than the original] I also used photoshop to add more glow to the stars to make them stand out.

0 comments: