Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip

After weeks of contemplation, I finally went out and bought myself a battery grip. You can check out the full review here. The grip does add significant weight and size to the camera so it will take me a while to get used to :)

The main function of the grip enables the use of two battery packs to increase battery life for the camera.

Another function is that it allows me to shoot with a vertical shutter release so that It feels just as comfortable to shoot in a vertical (portrait) as shooting in horizontal (landscape) orientation.

This photo was simple enough to take. I only needed to set the camera on a styrofoam board and for the light, I used a DIY lightbox.

0 comments: