Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Friday, February 20, 2009

An Unexpected Visitor



Coming home after lunch I noticed my dog Chester, barking round the back of the house and upon close inspection I noticed he was barking at a monitor lizard[at least i think thats what it is]
that was hiding between some bushes and a drain.It was putting up a fight hissing and swishing its long tail to defend itself. I whipped up my camera and tried my best to get some shots of it :)

6 comments:

black magic woman said...

ewwwww...they freak me out. the one that visited me during Chap Goh Meh was smaller than this but no less freaky. :-p

Wyn said...

hahah my dog had a fight with one of those thingies tooo!

Jeremiah said...

lol. if happy was not chained i think she would have had a go with the lizard too :p

Bren said...

Great photo's I would like to put your link on my website/blog, I have a page, I would like people to share their photos. Check it out on www.linkathought.com. you have to get their from your address bar, because my site is still new. Thanks Bren

Jeremiah said...

Hi Bren, Thanks, I would love to have my link on your website\blog. :)

Anonymous said...

haha! awesome.