Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Canon PIXMA MP198

The printer in my home had gone bust so here is the replacement. This is the Canon PIXMA MP198 3-in-1 printer. It is a copier, scanner, and printer combination.

The scanner is awesome because I can now scan old film images of my family and save it in digital format.

While it is good having the extra functionality, the downside to this is its size (It looks like a mammoth compared to everything else on my desktop table).

This image was easy enough to take. All I had to do was get the lighting right, and separated the printer from the messy background in Adobe Photoshop using a layer mask, then adding a faded reflection below it.

0 comments: