Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Futsal


This is a photo my sister took from a futsal match in January. She also recorded parts of the match on video.

The first video below is of me scoring a goal and the second one is of me lobbing the ball for Bernard to head in. The third video is of me almost scoring (the ball hit the post) =x

The videos also has a leave red effect. I'm starting to get the hang of video editing :D (Too bad the video lacks quality)

There hasn't been much going on recently. Except for PES 2010. I finally found a foolproof way to beat Brazil using Spain in professional mode. Own3d. Cant wait for the world cup.

I also can't wait to play futsal but my final exams are once again looming into view.




Finished off in Style ;p



Cracking header xD



Off the post =x

0 comments: