Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anticipation

The past few days flew by like a blur. I played football yesterday with Ki Choy and Bernard on a field along with several other people who were already there. I'm all sore now, but It was worth it to be able to score my first three goals on that field :p

I can't wait for this weekend. The Premier League is about to start and it looks like its boiling up to be a very interesting season. YNWA! (Bernard, I have to watch it in HD :p)

The semester holidays are almost over and exam results aren't out yet. I'm gonna register for my degree next semester because my foundation is already done. Hope the next few days will be fun :)

0 comments: