Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rivers and Reflections

This is another shot from the trip to Kuala Penyu. This is actually cropped from the original because Ikhwan accidentally drifted into the frame. Haha!

It was fine anyways because my framing was a quite off :p It wasn't easy trying to balance on slippery rocks while composing with live view and manually focus simultaneously.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know there is a river in Kuala Penyu until I saw this and nice picture by the way. I like the color and also the reflection. Good job!

Jeremiah said...

Thanks Jessica :) It was actually just a really small river leading into the beach. Just nearby the cabin where the members stayed.