Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lines & Angles

I had this shoot with my cousin last Monday. It was the first time I could use my DIY Soft Box outdoors. The other people that were present were Joanna, My sister, and Francis (My Lighting assistant :D ) Mahira came a few hours later for a different shoot.

We shot these at the back of the Standard Chartered building. The weather was really good and the one hour we spent there flew by like a breeze. The two shots above are my favourites from the shoot.

Here is a link to my cousin's youtube page

Big thanks to Francis for helping on such short notice :)
(yes he's standing on a stool)

And Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Gong Xi Fa Chai!

0 comments: