Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Familiar Stranger

I'm beginning to think that our garden is some sort of magnet for various wild creatures which are either dangerous or poisonous. I lost count of how many times monitor lizards such as this one have literally just dropped into the garden.

This one in particular slipped from the top of the retaining wall and got caught on the vines which in my opinion really helped it to pose for the camera :)

This was taken on the same day that I was supposed to go out for a photo shoot like I mentioned on the previous post. It rained the whole day (of all days!) so we had to postpone.

0 comments: