Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flashback

I know, the title is pretty lame but I finally got my flash back from repair :) I spent most of this week collecting a mountain of work to do. There's going to be a couple of tests next week which I have yet to study for, I have to complete a ton of slides for our photography club with Ki Choy, gotta think about upcoming photo sessions, and try to figure out why the weather pattern this week has been blazing hot in the afternoon and rainy in the evening :(

Oh and I have changed the comment settings so that unregistered blog users are also allowed to comment on the posts. :)

0 comments: