Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Crescent Twilight


Some shots of the moon during twilight. It's exam week so I have have sort of quarantined myself at home to study :p I have my first paper tomorrow and my next paper will be on Friday. It will be holiday after that but for now, I gotta continue studying.

4 comments:

pSyce bOrneo said...

Awesome Shot Bro Flawless Colour

Jeremiah said...

Thanks Wilson :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremiah, just wanna ask.what lens you usually bring/use during outdoor photoshoot?such as All Saints bazaar, or many others event.I have a Sigma f2.8 70-200, but i have to think twice before i'll bring it for outdoor photoshoot cuhs its too heavy :p

Jeremiah said...

@anonymous: Hey! I use my 17-55mm 2.8 for photo shoots and events. Mostly because that's the best quality lens I have and I don't own a longer telephoto lens.

If I own a 70-200mm, I would definitely bring it along. A 70-200mm lens may be heavy but you don't have too much to lose because it gives you more flexibility with framing and zoom range. You might never know when you need it. But that's just my opinion.

You should also consider what style of photos you want to take during the photo shoot. The 70-200mm is great for portraits :D and the f/2.8 aperture produces an attractive bokeh.

If that does not suit your style, then maybe you could stick to a smaller and lighter lens that you might have :)