Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nature, Subjects and Time

Been busy *sigh* I just couldn't find the time to update my blog as often as I would like (the post title was decided in like two seconds). Uni is about to start and I already have so many things to do. There's also the dilemma of choosing either 4 or 5 subjects this semester. I was incredibly stressed out the last time I took 5 and It seems that most of my friends are taking that. I would really hate to take a class alone next semester especially if it's a difficult one.

I will be uploading photos of the recent wedding on the next post so keep an eye out for it :) I'm hoping to make time to get more photos up here. I feel like I have been neglecting my blog.

0 comments: