Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fireworks


The sky this Chinese new year was once again marked with hundreds of fireworks from every direction. It was brighter and louder than it was last year with the occasional firework exploding overhead as I sat on my neighbor's roof.

It might be difficult to tell the difference if you compared them but the show this year left me stunned as I watched the fireworks in awe. The added advantage I had this year was the use of a wireless remote trigger coupled with BULB mode on the camera. Some of these shots were exposed for over 3 minutes. 

It's just one of those things that you just had to be there to see for yourself. Nobody wanted to be outdone and it resulted in yet another spectacular display.


Happy Chinese New Year 2012!!

0 comments: