Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Into the Horizon


This picture of a tree log was taken in Kuala Penyu. It's just one of those pictures that you notice only after you upload everything. I completely forgot about it so im putting it in a different post :)

This image is Tone Mapped with photomatix, its a little like HDR[High Dynamic Range]... but not really :p

Im not sure why but recently I have this tendency to check whether my pictures look good in black and white, hence the second picture being black and white. :p

I love how the tree seems to grow out into the sea. :)

0 comments: