Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sun Halo


I have posted this event before which happened last year but by some accident 2 days ago, I noticed this sun halo when I was taking a random photo of a street which I would not have noticed even if I looked directly at the sky because it was really bright that day.

It makes me wonder if other people had noticed too. This image is actually 2 images stitched together to create a wider field of view because my lens, even at its 18mm [28.8mm equivalent because of the 1.6x crop factor] widest focal length, could not fit the entire circle.

I included the roof of this building to emphasize the sun halo.

0 comments: