Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodbye November

Its the end of November and Christmas is coming soon :D

These are the leftover garden photos from November. There were lots more but then I was too lazy to edit them. Looks like today is just going to be one of those boring Mondays. I don't have anything to do today.

Hopefully I can exercise in the evening to regain the fitness I lost during the three week isolation due to studies and exams. I played futsal a few days after my exam which didn't turn out the way I wanted. My muscles are only just finished recovering from the ache and fatigue. Clearly I wasn't fit.

Argh! I need inspiration!

0 comments: