Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trails at Dusk

This is kind of my first time attempting to take a shot like this. It is not often that I get to take these shots as I don't always have the chance to go up high buildings in the city during dusk or night time just to try something like this.

There weren't many cars driving by in the shot because the road wasn't that busy then... I had to take 7 pictures with 5 seconds per exposure and used layer masks in Adobe Photoshop to combine all those lights into one picture.

Even then I still didnt get enough light trails to make enough of an impact on the image... :(
I still like the flare from the lamp posts tho :p

Better luck next time. :p

0 comments: