Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

☻Happy Halloween☻

☻Happy Halloween !!

What a fun day this turned out to be, I went out with Bernard, my sister, Vinoun, Nadira, and Beth to One Borneo. We watched "Jennifer's Body". It was fun and creepy at the same time...

There were parts of the movie when people were laughing, most of the time people were bracing themselves for when something scary was about to happen and there was that one part I remember when Nadira screamed at the top of her voice which blasted into my right ear.

Altogether, I guess if you like gore and stuff you should watch that movie. :)

After the movie, we went downstairs to take some photos. Nadira remembered the artists at the M.A.C shop [The makeup place] had made themselves up to join in the Halloween spirit. We decided to go in and take a few photos.

0 comments: