Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cupcakes

This was taken at City Mall with the Nikon D200. Consfood were selling their cakes and cupcakes nearby the main entrance so I decided to take some pictures.

UHBI(Understanding the Human Brain and Intelligence) Class was fun today, everyone had to give a 3 minute speech on whatever topic that they choose to talk about and present it in front of the class.

I was extremely nervous at first but when it got to my turn, I was already quite ready for it, even though I had to refer to my paper a couple of times and spoke too fast :p

Some students weren't prepared but they bravely got up there and spoke seriously random stuff. hahaha. Better than nothing right?

0 comments: