Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Flower

To be honest I'm not sure what flower this is. I took this picture at the McDonald's drive thru near Yayasan Sabah. Again today, I spent hours and hours trying to get a new look for my photos. This one was very close to what I wanted to achieve, but I still need to fine-tune a few things.

Previously this evening I went with Ki Choy, Ikhwan, Bernard, and Francis to play football at a field near Foh Sang. We were afraid the rain might get heavy during the evening but we were spared the wrath.

The field was still wet though, lined with puddles and the occasional trenches, yes, they looked like trenches because the ground was scarred so deep I almost got injured running into one of those.

I bet they would look like the grand canyon for ants. hahaha

0 comments: