Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, October 26, 2009

You'll Never Walk Alone

First of all if you didn't know, I'm a Liverpool fan. :D

I made this wallpaper using an image I took of a Liverpool FC logo from the packaging of my Liverpool scarf.

This edit was simple enough. I used Adobe Photoshop to change the background to a single solid color and just blended the Liverpool logo from the image I took.

I turned it black and white since It looks better than the colored one.

Im sure all you pool fans out there already know the result of the match last Sunday which saw Liverpool halt their 4 game losing streak with a 2-0 win to League rivals Manchester United at Anfield.

The gamble to play Fernando Torres paid off on the 65th minute as he held back Rio Ferdinand to fire his shot into the roof of the net which sent the roof off Anfield as fans screamed their delight.

When it came to extra time, United were piling on the pressure to get an equaliser until the killer blow came when they were caught on the break with only one defender against Lucas and Ngog. Lucas delayed his pass to send David Ngog on his own to slide his shot past Van Der Sar for the second goal.