Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just another Dragonfly

This photo was taken on my opposite neighbor's driveway. I was actually in the car about to leave for an SPCA booth in Gaya Street [Which I will post soon]. Anyways, as I was saying, I was looking out the car window and saw this dragonfly land on the driveway.

I got out of the car and took some pictures of it, surprisingly it didn't fly away even when I moved the camera closer to it. :) It really loves cameras I guess hahaha...

Oh, and the Annual Dinner/Prom on saturday night was awesome. [I will also post those pictures soon]

:)

0 comments: