Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Sushi Express

This was taken in a Japanese Restaurant in City Mall with the Nikon Coolpix S210. I was trying to make the sushi train look like a real train. hahaha. I used the Alien Skin: Bokeh plug-in for adobe photoshop to blur the background.

I just got back home. There's so many things to do tomorrow; I gotta pay my semester fee which I completely forgot about, pass up my assignment, get a haircut, and get ready for the Unitar Annual Dinner which was themed:"Hollywood Red Carpet" coming up this Saturday.

And right after the annual dinner, im switching to Study Mode. It feels so dangerous going to class totally unable to focus.

Well not all classes just two...

okay maybe just one...

DOH!

0 comments: