Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Yayasan Sabah Photoshoot

These are the photos from the photo shoot at Yayasan Sabah. I never knew there was an area behind the building which was suitable for a photo shoot. We arrived at about 8am and started taking some shots of the surrounding area.

The shoot began as soon as our model, Queenie had arrived. It was all great fun, the shoot ended at around 10.30am because we were all getting hungry. We ate at the nearby McDonald's drive thru.

The shoot was really meant to be a vintage one but I didn't turn all of them vintage... lol...

It has been a while since the last photo shoot so I wasn't really on my game. :s I need to keep practicing so I wont be rusty the next time around. :p

Note: The last photo was taken by Ki Choy. lol.

0 comments: