Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Impossible Is Nothing

These were shot about a week ago. I wasn't too sure of what to do with the original and Bernard suggested to create an ad for Adidas.

We did this just for fun. Lighting used was a Canon 430 EX II Speedlite on camera bounced off a white wall on camera left. I'm not sure which one I like better so I decided to post two versions.

I played futsal several days ago with Bernard and Ki Choy. It had only been barely 15 minutes into the game until I got slide tackled (a major no-no in futsal) by a player from the opposing team while I was about to kick the ball . I got injured and so I had to leave the court to try and recover.

It had been a long time since I scored in a futsal match so I wasn't going to let the injury stop me. I got back in the game for the last 15 minutes and scored 4 times.

Now I'm having to deal with a severely bruised right foot around the metatarsal and phalange areas. It's getting better but I limp when I walk because the joints still hurt.

4 comments:

Ki Choy said...

PALING HEBAT DALAM DUNIA NI!!! hahah.. it's so very nice man.. i'm jealous.. lol.. good work (thumbs up) and toes up too.. lol

Jeremiah said...

thanks!:D not the whole world la... haha :)

Asri Alam said...

wow. are u a graphic designer? cool gitu

Jeremiah said...

thanks :D but no im not a graphic designer :)