Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dark Hallway

Me and my sister were at this building in town (I don't remember what its called) and we noticed this hallway which looked distressed and there were also howling winds from the outside so it seemed like a good time to snap some photos to show how the place felt like.

I added textures to the image for more effect. These were the best out of 20 shots in 10 minutes. We didn't have too much time so we went home.

6 comments:

Richard C. M said...

damn cool man..!

Mahira Loves Photography. said...

nice :) Cheryl tu kan? hehehe

eh how did you add the 'like' to yo blog ah? :)

Jeremiah said...

thanks richard :D

Jeremiah said...

@mahira: you can find it here http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2010/04/facebook-like-button-for-blogger.html

Berit said...

I like these pictures. You're clever.
Thanks for your nice comment in my blog, and welcome.
Have a nice sunday.

Greetings,
Berit.

Jeremiah said...

thanks Berit, I really appreciate your comments. Enjoy your weekend :D