Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wireless Flash Test (Outdoor)

This was pretty much the first time I got to try my wireless flash trigger outside. I just took a few shots to see how it would be like. I simply set the flash to 1/2 power nearly 3 meters (I think) away from the subject. This wasn't a serious photo shoot because we didn't have much time when we were there.

I didn't use anything to diffuse the flash so the light was much too harsh for my liking. I actually shot this earlier this month. The next time I go out on a shoot I will be able to test the DIY soft box I made :D

0 comments: