Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anamorphic Lens Flare

It's been ages since I wanted to take a photo with this type of flare. People usually try to avoid flares, but in some cases, it adds something extra to the photo.

Since I have absolutely no clue on how to produce this flare naturally, I just created it in post processing.

The plug-in used to create this is called Knoll Light Factory by Digital Anarchy. It's an awesome plug-in. It has loads of other flares to choose from too :D

This is Bernard in the photo which was taken in Starbucks of all places :)

0 comments: