Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flaring Intensity

A week ago, Bernard, Ki Choy and I went to a basketball court around my neighborhood. We didn't have any real reason to go there. Since I had my camera with me, I took pictures around the place.

My left ankle seems to be sprained, sort of, because there is no swelling which might indicate that the ligament isn't torn. But it's definitely stretched. It happened mid December January when I was playing soccer on an uneven field. It didn't really hurt that much until a couple of days later, then I realized that there was something wrong with it.

I didn't think it was anything too serious.

I played Futsal [Indoor Soccer] after that and I realized the pain was there but it soon went away, the injury seemed to come back after another game so I stopped playing.

According to a website that I checked out, it's like an eversion injury where the ligaments inside the ankle is damaged. It's not that badly damaged I guess but maybe lightly to moderately.

It sucks not being able to play at the moment. I can't even kick a football outside the house, I can only do stretching exercises and muscle strengthening exercises for my ankle to help the rehabilitation.

0 comments: