Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dim Sum

Shot these photos quite a while back while my family and I were having lunch at Hyatt Hotel . These were the only two dishes that I managed to shoot before I got really hungry.

I have way too many photos to post but I haven't been able to sort them out yet. I will try to keep up but the coming week will be an incredibly busy one for me with so many assignments due so close to each other.

Edit: I forgot to mention. I changed the blog layout so the widgets from the sidebar have been moved to other pages on the blog.

0 comments: