Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walking Around The Garden






This is where I usually go to for some inspiration. It always provides something different to shoot and it never takes too long to find something interesting. Although it is good to have diverse garden with many different species of plants, insects and bugs, having it right next to a sort of jungle presents problems because it attracts many wild and dangerous creatures like cobras, monitor lizards, scorpions and on occasion, a chicken from one of the houses above the hill.

I would love to write more but I am still extremely busy. There is so much left to do and I really need all the rest I can get. 

0 comments: