Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Wedding : Farizah & Shamsul







Happy New Year everyone! I didn't manage to capture any fireworks during the new year so I guess I'll just have to wait till Chinese New Year. Until then, here are some photos from a wedding assignment that Mahira and I were hired for just before Christmas. 

 I'd like to once again congratulate Farizah & Shamsul on their wedding! This was a very brief photo session after their solemnization. We didnt have much time as the sun was setting and the rain clouds made it even darker. We were happy with the few photos that we got before it started raining. Hope you guys enjoy the photos.

0 comments: