Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

By The Christmas Tree

These are some photos from a random round of photo shoot at my neighbor's place.

Moving on~

Me, my sister, Bernard, and Ki Choy spent today at Ikhwan's house "Jamming" hahahaha. He has a music room so we were thinking we could jam there.

It was pretty fun

we sounded bad xD

but as long as it was fun :p

We also took some photos in the music room which I will upload soon :)

2 comments:

Jason Sparks said...

i really like your young creATIVE EYE.

Jeremiah said...

thanks Jason :) really appreciate it :D