Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, December 7, 2009

SPCA KK photo shoot for adoptive pet owners

I was asked to take photos of the people who have adopted pets from the SPCA KK to show how well they have progressed. These are my favourite photos from the shoot. Its not a serious sort of shoot though, we just needed to get the photos of the pets and their owners.

I spent half the day going around the city taking pictures and listening to the stories behind the pets that were adopted.

Truly it is amazing to see how well cared for these pets were. A little compassion goes a long way for these fellas.

for more information about the SPCA KK or on how to adopt a pet, head on to the SPCA KK website

0 comments: