Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Not Over


I went on another photo shoot with Mahira and Nadine last wednesday. We were expecting to shoot during the day but then it rained all the way till evening and in the end we wound up in Tanjung Aru.

I didn't bring my transmitter then so I didn't get as good a result as I wanted with lighting. I had to bounce the flash off a reflector to try and get the effect right but it was pretty difficult and it mostly failed. I still like the pictures though, many thanks to Mahira and Suhaimi for helping out with the reflector :D I really appreciate it.

Exams aren't over by the way. My last paper is on the 7th of May :/

I will post a couple more photos in the next entry.

0 comments: