Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Canon Advertisement

[original shot]
Lighting setup:
main light to the left and reflector on the right.

Just to be clear, I wasn't hired to make an ad for Canon. :P
It started out as a plain update photo for an earlier post.

But then, as ideas seemed to flow along in photoshop, I continued to add more to the photo, slowly morphing it into some sort of advertisement.
I dunno, it seemed like a fun idea to create one :)

And then I thought it looked a bit plain...
So I added a little something...

[Final Image]


I hope Canon won't mind... :D

0 comments: