Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Portraits


Yeah so I haven't been posting many portraits recently so... TADA!.

ahem...

anyways this is a picture of my sister at... guess where... One Borneo, Just outside Starbucks on the ground floor. We were just leaving when I saw these decorative lights along the way so I got my sis to pose beside it. There was another color which was blue but then I didn't really get good shots beside those...

Maybe I should start posting more portraits... :)

Anyways, I dont have too much to write... Im too exhausted right now because I spent the whole day going around town doing stuff for the photography club with Ki Choy and my Sister.

Mission Impossible:
We were out from 9am to 7pm, and later I really want to watch the Champions League Final at 2am and tomorrow I've got Orientation at UNITAR so thats going to be from 8am to 5pm, and then later in the evening I might have to go to the prayer group at CMI.

Help me :(

1 comments:

D! said...

Oh wow! The lights look heaps good. :)