Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MSJ Photography Photoshoot

Reflector man xD
This is Rocky in a bag xD
Rocky is so tiny xDAudrey knocked her head on one of the beams.

These are some pics from the photoshoot yesterday,as well as the photographers and some shots of Rocky :) [not my dog]

We were split into 2 groups and went around the beach in search for the perfect place to shoot the pictures. Carrying a bunch of katanas, we were lucky there were no policemen around otherwise they would think we were trying to stir up some trouble :) .

The shoot started at around 3.30pm and was supposed to finish at sundown but I had to leave at 5pm cause I was already there since 12pm and I was really getting tired.


Models: Audrey & Jenny

Location: Tanjung Aru Beach 2

Theme: Martial Arts

Shooting Style: Free

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved the pup Rocky:D and uhh, Audrey? yeah!