Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy about Colors

I'm gettin pretty crazy about editing the colors in my photos. My work flow in Photoshop keeps changing just to get it right :) This is a picture of my mum taken last year in Tanjung Aru Beach.

Its not the easiest thing getting the colors to work for the mood in the photograph. There's lots of things that you have to do in photoshop. :) Luckily, im prepared to spend hours to get it right. Learning Photoshop on your own is pretty hard.

There's no online tutorial for this sort of thing, its like those photographer's secrets that they keep under lock and key. I guess it helps to keep their style as unique as possible, but because there's more than one way to do anything in Photoshop, everyone can have their own unique way of editing colors.

0 comments: