Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Heineken

I took this picture last year. I hadn't really put much thought into the composition because...well... I didn't know much about it at the time. It was one of the first few HDR pictures that I tried to take [with the Canon EOS 1000D].

I never did get around to edit it properly until now. Three exposures taken with AV mode set at -2 EV,0 EV,+2 EV respectively. I processed the HDR in photomatix, then applied tone-mapping through photoshop.

You'd think that was all I had to do...

It was hard work and layer by layer it continued to pile on. It took around an hour to finally get the photo to look like the way I had imagined it in my mind, and I just realised I had an assignment that I could have easily finished a few hours ago xD.

0 comments: