Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Varying Hues

I snapped this during the outing at Sutera Magellan. It caught my attention because it was so colorful. It was quite difficult to use the Nikon Coolpix s210 in this situation because the area was shaded and I had to take many photos just to get a clear shot of this.

I also added the Agfa Optima filter onto this photo. I don't know why but I seem to be obsessed with that effect lately. Although it doesn't really work with all types of photo scenes, I get excited when it does.

Gah... I keep finding my self thinking of Christmas lately [yeah I know, its quite a long time to go] Its quite funny really, when I think about it because its Hari Raya soon and im already thinking about Christmas.

Everywhere I go, something seems to remind me of it. Yesterday, in a pet shop of all places, I saw a dog bowl with a bone with a red line spiraling around it like a candy cane. This is the first time in a few years that im actually really looking forward to it. Not sure why, but I just cant wait for it :p

0 comments: