Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Color Treatments

I've been browsing around photography websites,blogs, and flickr displaying photos of weddings or portraits and the one thing that I cant fully understand is how professionals do color treatments to give their photos a special kind of color to add mood to the scene. Its the kind of thing that I like to add to my photos.

I have my own way of creating it but I cant seem to get it perfect for other types of scenes. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

I took this self-portrait last year with the Canon EOS 1000D. The light was from a window, taken at around 9am.

0 comments: