Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kingston SDHC Ad

Again, I made an ad for the a SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) card that I just bought two days ago at the PC Fair in the Sabah Trade Center. The morning I arrived there, It was jam packed with people waiting in front of the door even before it was open. It took me a couple of rounds around the place before I found a booth that sells SDHC cards so I just bought it from there.

Finally now I can take more RAW pictures without having to worry about not having enough space for other photos :)


SDHC(Secure Digital High Capacity) Cards come in different speeds which are divided into three classes:
Class 2 - guaranteed minimum DataTransferRate 2MB/sec.
Class 4 - guaranteed minimum DataTransferRate 4MB/sec.
Class 6 - guaranteed minimum DataTransferRate 6MB/sec.
[Note: Sandisk Extreme III SDHC Cards can go up to 30mb/s]

The SDHC Card above was taken on a piece of white paper and then edited with Adobe Photoshop.

0 comments: