Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sutera Harbour [Evening Shots]

These are the photos from the shoot last Saturday evening at Sutera Harbour :)

FYI [The shoot is strictly just for fun and experience] There are more but then these are the best of the bunch. xD I felt pretty much on my game this time around :p It was actually super hazy that day the sky was quite overcast. It really never hit me what a good place Sutera Harbour is for a shoot.

As you can see we shot from evening till night.We shot at night using our pop-up flashes to light each other's portraits since we dont have shoe flashes. All we needed was a slow shutter and we synchronised our shots together just by counting to three. The last photo is probably my best done HDR and tone mapped picture at the moment.

Lots of thanks to Cheryl [my sister], Joanna, and Esther for volunteering to be models. Well done :)

10 comments:

Lynne said...

Jeremiah-you are so talented. These are very professional looking! My faves=shoe shot, jumping "rope" and photographer with flash.

Jeremiah said...

Thanks so much Lynne :D

bernard klassen said...

you should have went to the other side :/
nicer that the batu2 there.

Jeremiah said...

haha we werent even sure what to do with the rocks on the side we were taking the photos xD.
I dunno maybe next time we can shoot on the other side :P

Cherish Alma (: said...

Gawsh!! I love these pics.. (x Totally Cool!! Hey, I have some ideas about what to do with rocks.. but, you don't know me.. =.= haha. but I still love your pics..

peace out,
Cherish a.k.a. Rye.

bernard klassen said...

babi. hahaha. woi. sa pun mau !

Jeremiah said...

hahaha we will tell you if we do go there again :P

Francis Klassen said...

blah blah blah blah....i really liked the one with Ki Choy....i think that Ki Choy...soo vintagyyy....hmmm the first one is a fav aswell....the HDR photo was really nice but theres somethin odd bout the boats , just saying...and you know what i am talking bout if i say this...."eeeee Scary owh...!!"

Francis Klassen said...

wait theres something else....and yes before anything i really look at your photos up close and personal (zoom style)...the Ki Choy photo...did you crop him out of somewhere...or did you separately edit him...its really obvious...

Jeremiah said...

Thanks :P lol Ki Choy was originally in that photo... I didnt crop him from anywhere... I was kind of in a rush with the edit and I was just carelessly editing cause I was tired and wanted to upload sooner. :P And the thing about the boats... those three orbs around the pole are actually lens flares so dont freak out or anything hahahaha...