Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Waterfront Bokeh

1.Watch your drink. it might spill out!
2. Think you had too much to drink?
3. Caught unawares
4. No idea

It isn't often that I go to waterfront for dinner. Its really expensive there once you start ordering from Toscani's or that indian shop that I completely forgotten what the name was...
The last time I was at the waterfront, I hadn't bought my 50mm f/1.8 lens so this time around it was much more fun :) I just love lenses that can take low light pictures :D .

It renders flashes unnecessary for one thing. Just got inspired seeing all the candles and color lights everywhere. The one problem was that, even at f/1.8, its still really dark at the waterfront so i set my iso speed at 1600. Noise reduction was turned off.

I wish I could type more but my mind is too busy now and im just too tired.

0 comments: