Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

MSJ Photography Studio Shoot





There was a photoshoot at the MSJ Photography Studio on Saturday and I was only actually there to follow Ki Choy pick up his club t-shirt. It was my first time at the studio and it looked awesome. Since we had time to spare, we volunteered to help and be assistants to the photographers doing their assignment.

I took these photos because I got excited watching the photographers take the pictures, I was itching to take some photos too. At first I was dissapointed because the preview on my 1000D screen didn't look sharp even when the aperture was set at f/11.

I was so relieved when I got home to examine the photos on my computer because they were actually tack sharp showing details all the way to the individual eyelashes. I love this lens xD. Photos were shot in RAW. Images were scaled down and compressed for quick upload.

Thanks to Melanie for the great poses.

Model: Melanie
Theme: Glamour/Fashion?
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Lighting: 1 main light, 1 fill light ,1 rim light/hair light

0 comments: