Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What Car Do You Drive? [Photoshop Reality]

This is my Ferrari.

Yeah right.

This is actually a composite of two images blended together. This is just some crazy edit idea I had because I got bored. The Ferrari picture and the background parking lot are two separate pictures. Mind you, the picture of the Ferrari is actually a picture of the toy car that I got from SHELL gas station.

You can view the original toy car picture Here

You can view the original background picture Here

I only photographed the toy car. I didn't photograph the background image,
I found the image from this website
Credits for the background image goes to the original photographer.

Oh and the light effect from the headlight is actually a blended image of the LED torchlight from my handphone directly pointed at the camera in total darkness so that I could isolate the light.

0 comments: