Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nokia Ad


Again, it seems like I like to turn my new purchases into advertisements. hahaha. I took this photo with all the lights off, and used a torchlight and table lamp to get this mishmash lighting.

I got this phone a few days ago. It was really cheap, less than RM200. The keypad is flat so it will take time for me to get used to it while typing SMSes.

A camera phone is really not what I need seeing as I already have a DSLR. This phone also has radio capabilities, which only works with the supplied earphones, and the signal is not really good when I use it at home. I probably have to pose in a weird position to get any kind of clear signal, it should work better outside.

Overall, simple features, colour screen, nice design, just what I need. :)

0 comments: