Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saturday Shoot


I should have posted this earlier. hahaha. But I have been busy...

This is a shoot Ki Choy and I planned last Saturday. We are horribly inexperienced in this but we decided we should just go out and try. The only other lighting we had besides the sun was a reflector that I made out of aluminium foil and a board of polisterine.

Gosh, polisterine really does NOT stick to most of the adhesives I know... I think those flat double sided tapes should work. The reason why I made one was because I dont really have Rm100 to buy those round, collapsible, alot more easier to transport reflectors... not yet at least.

anyways, well, I was happy about the day, but of the hundred over pictures I took, I was quite dissapointed because only a few made it... well thats what usually happens but somehow I feel that I wasnt really on my game last saturday.

Models were Joanna and my sister Cheryl. Thanks to them because they were nice enough to volunteer :) Ikhwan joined the shoot later on and took some nice pictures as well :) we ended the shoot at Easy Way in Lintas, Drinking some ice blended drinks after such a hot sunny day.

0 comments: