Welcome To My Photography Blog!

Hope you enjoy the photos, post comments (even if you're not a registered blog user) dont forget to check back for new posts!

Visit my facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the top right corner!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Kicks : My Nike Ad

ACE '83 AUTOCLAVE

EXAM IS OVER!! YAYYAYAYAY!! hahahaha...

I guess the pressure is finally over. I might be able to sleep at night now. Its been so many nights of crazy ass insomnia it was really getting annoying.

I got these on [7/7/09] :D My old pair of sneakers are finally put to rest. Their days of being glued back over and over again are finally...well...over...

Here's a photo of my shoes. It took quite a while to get the proper lighting setup. I wanted to make it really look like an advertisement. :p [not sure if it does]

I barely know anything about lighting so this setup just came up because it looked right to me. :p
Just trying to be creative with the only lighting source I could use.

0 comments: